Memory Stick digital data storage allows users to transfer information from one electronic device to another, quickly and reliably.Images can be moved from the camera to a computer, printer, or display device.Because Memory Stick media uses standard computer data formats, information such as visual content, MPEG video, text, and graphics can be stored on it.
- Ultra Small, Thin Design
- Erasure Prevention Switch
- 10 Pin Connector for High Reliability
- 20MHz Clock Speed
- 1.5 MB/sec. Write Speed
- 2.45 MB/sec. Read Speed
- Ideal for use in small digital AV electronics products, such as Sony Digital Handycam camcorders, and digital still cameras.
- Helps prevent stored data from being accidentally erased.
- Ensures forward compatibility with higher capacity models to be developed in the future.
- Memory Type: Flash Memory
- Operating Voltage: 2.7 to 3.6V
- Power Consumption: Average: Approx. 45mA
- Access Speed: Writing: Maximum 1.5 MB/second Reading: maximum 2.45 MB/second
- Operating Environment: 0 C to 60 C
- Dimension (LWH): 0.85 x 1.97 x 0.11 in.
- Weight: 1.14 oz
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.