The AVDA 6 MX is compatible with balanced or unbalanced stereo audio and with NTSC, PAL or SECAM devices such as laser disc players, VCRs, cameras, etc. Signals are split into six different, independently buffered and amplified outputs which can be driven up to 150 feet (45 meters). Extron has designed the AVDA 6 MX to provide signal distribution and amplification for the professional A/V market to meet specific system requirements in distributing multiple outputs from a single input. It provides increased system flexibility and performance at an extremely competitive price. Each of the video channels are designed with individual buffers and amplifiers, which means that all output channels are equivalent in terms of signal strength and integrity to the original input signal. Each of the audio channels utilize captive screw terminal connectors and are designed to accept balanced or unbalanced stereo signals for maximum performance, flexibility and ease of installation.
- Video input level: 0.5–2 volts p-p
- Video bandwidth: 30 MHz (less than ± 0.5dB)
- Inputs and outputs each use professional female BNC connectors for 75 ohm video impedance levels
- Capable of distributing balanced or unbalanced audio signals
- Utilizes 5 conductor captive screw terminal connectors (3.5 mm) for audio inputs and outputs
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.