The serial digital video Integrator provides field accurate, deterministic switching for 143, 177, 270 and 360 Mb/s signals. ASI signals may be switched using the same configuration. Many telco-related signal formats may also be switched using different reclocking sub-modules.
- Routes all composite (143 and 177 Mb/s), component (270 Mb/s), and widescreen 16:9 (360 Mb/s) serial standards
- Routes ASI and many telco-related signals
- Equalized inputs and re-clocked outputs
- Optional monitoring and dual outputs
- Soft-matrix partitioning of hardware matrices and
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.