Draper's scissor lift motorized video projection lift will retract your projector to at or above ceiling level when not in use, then lower it to the exact projection and service positions you require. Draper factory sets all 3 positions, "store", "show", and "service", to your specifications, and adjustments are easily made after installation. Video and LCD projectors can be bolted directly to the lift's bottom pan, or mounted with the projector's standard ceiling mounting bracket.
- Dove grey baked powdercoat finish
- Projector bolts onto operating pan, or mount to pan with manufacturer’s recommended ceiling mounting bracket (supplied by others)
- Electrically operated 115V AC, 60Hz. UL recognized gear motor, with metal chain drive system, to be lifetime lubricated
- Projector to be suspended from 2¾x20x20" 11 ga. steel pan supported by steel scissor arms and operated by 2, 1/8" aircraft cables with 2000'/lbs. tensile strength per cable
- Scissor lift equipped with 3 sets of stabilizing scissors, positioned on the left, right, and rear sides
- Also equipped with fail safe inertial safety belt system and cable management system with projector power cord
- Factory set limit switches to automatically stop travel at store, show, and service positions
- Single Station Control, standard, consists of one 12V toggle switch to lower lift from “stored” to “show ” positions, and 1 12V momentary key switch to lower lift from “show” to “service” position
- Optional multiple station control for operation from “stored” to “show” positions only; required for use with RF and IR wireless remote control, or key operated switch
- Optional plenum housing consists of suitable painted steel panels for use in return air plenum situations
- Optional ceiling closure, finished in off white baked enamel, shall descend smoothly with projector
- Choose a model based on number of feet needed (4'-10') to put your projector within easy reach for servicing
- Height of Lift in Closed position 8 1/8"
- Overall Lift Dimensions (WxL): 23x23 1/2"
- Max. Down Travel (Service Position): 4'
- Approx. Travel Time to Serv. Position: 36 sec.
- Shipping Weight: 146 lbs.
- Amperes: 2.6
- Show Position: Set at factory, but can specify at time of order
- Max. Projector Size (WXL): Virtually unlimited; However, if using optional ceiling closure, our largest standard closure has a max. projector size of 31½" W x 44½" L
- Max. Projector Height: If recessed, limited only by amount of available space above the ceiling
- Min. Clear Space Above Finished Ceiling: Will vary according to height of projector, optional mounting bracket, optional ceiling closure, optional plenum housing
- Ceiling Opening: +5 /16",-0" but varies with projector; If using optional closure: B, 29"x29"; S, 28 1/2"x31"; E, 28 1/2"x39"; J, 28 1/2"x43"; G, 34 1/2"x48"; U, 36 3/8"x36 3/8"
- Optional Ceiling Closure (WXL) Select: B, 30 5/8"x30 5 /8"; S, 30 1/8"x32 5/8"; E, 30 1/8"x40 5 /8"; J, 30 1/8"x44 5/8"; G, 36 1/8"x49 5/8"; U, 38"x38"
- Optional Ceiling Mounting Bracket: Provided by others; use recommended manufacturer's ceiling mounting bracket
- Optional Plenum Housing: Height, width and length will vary according to choice of projector
- Lift Capacity : 350 lbs.
- Net Weight : 120 lbs.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.