Dynamic Tracking (DT) provides broadcast quality picture from -1 to +2 times normal speed.Dynamic Motion Control (DMC) with DT variable memory.High speed picture search provides recognizable color pictures up to 5 times the normal speed in forward and reverse (24 times in monochrome).More than 90 (NTSC) minutes of recording/playback time using L-cassette.Two AFM audio channels in addition to two longitudinal audio channels with Dolby C-type Noise Reduction system.Direct RS-422 9-pin interface with various studio VTRs and editing control units such as Betacam SP/Betacam, BVU U-matics, BVH 1" VTRs, DVR digital VTRs, and BVE Editing Control Units. Component in/out facility.36-pin parallel interface capability. Video/audio confidence playback during recording.Built-in full scale editing.Built-in TBC with advanced high quality digital dropout compensator.Built-in LTC/VITC/UB generator/reader. SC-H indicator for composite input/output.Built-in character generator.Built-in capstan override capability.Initial setup via the search dial.Built-in self-diagnostics.19" rack mountable.
- Superior Picture Quality
- Dynamic Motion Control (DMC) Playback
- Longer Recording and Playback Time
- Compact and Lightweight
- Built-In Editing Facility
- High Speed Picture Search
- Built-In Time Code Generator/Reader
- Stable Color Framing
- SC-H Indicator
- Improved Serviceability
- Although the BVW-75 provides a longer recording and playback time of 90 minutes, it is compact and lightweight.
- The generation and reading of VITC and LTC in the SMPTE standards and user bits comes as a standard in the BVW-75.
- Through the adoption of the SP recording format and the use of metal particle tape, the picture quality of the BVW-75 has been remarkably improved over conventional Betacam.
- By using the search dial incorporated in the BVW-75, picture search can be done at various speeds (up to 24 times normal speed in forward and reverse).
- For easy maintenance and service, the BVW-75 is provided with comprehensive self-diagnostics.
- The BVW-75 is equipped with Dynamic Motion Control Playback for stable, glitch-free operation over a wide range of speeds.
- The BVW-75 will provide recording/playback time for more than 90 minutes when operating with the L-size cassette.
- The BVW-75 provides built-in editing capabilities to provide easy to use stand-alone editing features.
- Due to the principles of the component format, Betacam/Betacam SP VTRs are free from color framing as long as the recording component signals are fed directly from the component source.
- The BVW-75 provides two independent SC-H phase indicators for composite input and output.
- Humidity: Less than 80% (relative humidity)
- Lock up time: Less than 0.6 sec. (from standby mode)
- Power requirements: AC 90 to 265V, 48Hz to 64Hz
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Power consumption: 240W
- Tape speed: 11.86cm/sec.
- Playback/recording time: More than 90 min. with (BCT-90ML), more than 30 min. (BCT-30M)
- Fast forward/rewind time: Less than 180 sec with BCT-90ML cassette
- Search speed (shuttle mode): STILL to approx. ±24 times normal playback speed, forward and reverse
- Dynamic tracking range: -1 to +2 times normal playback speed
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.