With a black anodized finish and a frequency response tailored for enhanced presence and improved voice quality, Sony's ECM55B Omni-Directional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone is well suited for a wide range ofapplications. The microphone features a two-way powering system, meaning it will work through an AA-size battery or an external power supply. And the head of the mic weighs only 6.5 grams (0.23 ounces).;
- Complete with in-line battery unit for two-way powering.
- Frequency Response: 30 to 18,000 Hz.
- Directivity: OMNI.
- Output connector: XLR-3-12C type.
- Sensitivity (0dB=1V/Pa, at 1 kHz): -52.0 dB ± 2 dB.
- Dynamic Range: 98 dB.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A weighted, 1 kHz, 1 Pa.): 66 dB.
- Wind Noise (w/wind screen): 40 dB SPL.
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level: 126 dB SPL.
- Battery Life: Approx. 5000 hours.
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Capsule type - Electret condenser
- Frequency response - 30-18,000Hz
- Directivity - OMNI
- Microphone cable - 3m
- Output connector - XLR-3-12C TYPE
- Sensitivity (0dB=1V/Pa, at 1kHz) -52.0dB ± 2dB
- Output impedance at 1 kHz - 1001/2 ± 20% (Balanced)
- Dynamic Range - 98dB
- Signal to noise ratio (A weighted,1kHz,1Pa.) - 66dB
- Wind Noise (w/wind screen) - 40dB SPL
- Induction noise from ext. magnetic field - < 5dB SPL/1 x 10e 7 T
- Maximum input sound pressure level - 126dB SPL
- Power supply
- Battery - SUM-3(NS) (1.5V)
- Battery Life - Approx 5,000H
- Ext. Power - DC48V
- Inherent noise (0dB SPL=20µPa.) - 28dB SPL
- Frequency response tailored for enhanced presence and improved voice quality in lavalier applications
- 2-way powering-AA-size battery or external power supply
- Black Finish
- Complete with in-line battery unit for 2-way powering
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.