When space is tight, there is no live production system as compact and powerful. I/O converters are built in for all digital and analog formats. In just 10 rack units, you can have an ECHOlab SuperSwitcher with: digital switcher, all I/O, DVEs, Ultimatte, DDR, CG and graphics management system. The optional webcaster adds 4 RU's. The compact switcher even has a rack mountable panel. The ECHOlab5500 SuperSwitcher model includes an integrated NT workstation, the versatile Commander control panel, and the ability to add integrated device options that expand the switcher into a live production studio.
- Digital video chassis
- Video control Panel
- Commander control panel
- ECHOlab software
- Integrated NT workstation
- 17" VGA Monitor, keyboard, mouse
- 2nd downstream keyer and freeze frame
- One A1IN input module for analog GenLock input or colorbars (5000-A1IN) or may substitute one D1IN input module if digital Genlock is preferred
- One 5-input D1IN 10-bit module in dedicated slot
- Choice of any 3 output modules at no additional charge (except 5000-DVOUT)
- Advanced Keyers
- 16 direct access buttons
- 1.5 M/Es with full program/preset stage
- 4 keyers
- Each M/E has two digital keyers that provide superb clarity, handle unshaped and shaped keys, provide masks, and can dynamically change key priorities.
- Wipe Generators One on each M/E, with over 40 wipes and full control over symmetry, borders and softness.
- Panel and Timeline Memories Save and recall panel setups, M/Es, and timeline sequences of up to 999 steps.
- Profile Memories In an unlimited number of show/user profiles, save set-ups for panels, sequences, Commander configurations, and internal DVE, still store, clip store and CG.
- Non-Stop Operation Unique co-processor design enables the switcher to operate independently of the computer.
Integrated Production Devices
Control built-in integral devices from leading video manufacturers: DVE, DDR (clip store), frame store, CG, tape decks, and chromakey.
Extend integrated control over a network to devices all over your studio -- your large DVEs, routers, and video servers.
New operators learn more quickly; experienced operators greatly extend their creative possibilities.
Mix Digital and Analog I/O
Mix-and-match I/O -- digital, analog composite, component, Y/C and RGB. All 10-bit quality. All auto-time and convert to 601 digital. Up to 33 inputs and 20 outputs.
Lowest Cost of Ownership
Compared to conventional studios, the highly integrated studios created by a SuperSwitcher, with integrated A-to-D's, DVE, chromakey, and still store, can cost half as much, require fewer operators and install in one third the time.
* 4:2:2 component digital ITU-R 601, 525 or 625, CE
* 10-bit quantization
* 350 watts
* Standard frame with computer is 10RU
* Above plus I/O expansion frame is 14RU
Panel Size (Inches)
W 19" x D 2" x H 12.3"
Digital 1-input modules(10 bit)
|Video and Key Inputs||With Standard Frame||Plus Expansion Frame|
|M/Es||Keyers||Buttons x Rows|
|1.5||4|| 12 x 3|
*Component (D1) Analog 1-input modules
(10 bit or 8 bit)
* Composite (standard or w/Frame Sync)
* Component YUV/RGBDigital 5-Input Module
* Component (D1)Genlock and Black:
Systems include one A1IN module for analog GenLock input or colorbar input (5000-A1IN). Digital genlock connectivity is available as an alternative upon request, at no charge, and is the genlock format for all PAL versions. A 5000-BLACK output module, which produces 3 black outputs is also available where house sync is not available. Several video options (PG, DPSR, IC, VC, VCIC, VTR) require connection to black reference from house black, or black reference. Devices which don't require reference, may use the 5000-A1FIN8 or 5000-DVIN input modules.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.