With critical applications in television stations and production houses in mind, Sony's BVM-20F1U evaluation-grade color video monitor, when linked to an ISR Network, can be queried for current operating conditions. SMPTE standard phosphors maintain precise color representation, allowing for accurate color reproduction and easy monitor matching. Sounds like Sony has all its bases covered here. Other features include .30mm CRT for 900 TVL resolution, a Beam Current Feedback system for stabilized color temperature, separate control unit operation (with optional BKM-10R or BKM-11R) for flexible installation and use, four input module slots for BKM input decoder/adaptors (up to 24 inputs), one built-in RGB/Component input, data save/exchange through RS-485 or IC Memory card (via BKM-10R or BKM-11R), modular construction, and auto-setup (chroma and phase).
- Color Temperature Stability: As the CRT ages or ambient temperature changes, the drive of the electron beam is continually adjusted so that consistent color temperature is maintained.
- Built-in auto setup will automatically adjust the chroma and phase.
- Decodes and displays text from captioned signals.
- VITC Reader (Vertical Interval Time Code): On-screen display of time code for editing and duplication references.
- On Screen Display Menus: Adjustment and setup functions and parameters are displayed through easy-to-read screen menus.
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- System - 525 lines 60 fields 0r 625 lines 50 fields interlaced
- Power Requirements - AC 100-120V/220-240V, 50/60 Hz (UL listed for 120V only)
- Power Consumption - 1.7-2.0 A / 0.9-1.0 A
- CRT Type - HR Trinitron CRT; SMPTE C Phosphors; AG pitch: 0.3 mm; 90( deflection; center resolution 900 TV lines
- Screen Size - 19 x 15 1/4 x 11 1/2 inches (482 x 386 x 291 mm)
- Color Temperature - PRESET: Factory adjusted for D65 white. Manual control is also available, allowing user setting of color temperature
- Stability of Raster Size - 1% of picture height for a 100% APL change (when 100% peak white is set to 30ft-L)
- External Sync - Loop-through BNC x 1, 1.8 Vp-p negative, high impedance.
- Underscan - 3% underscan of the effective picture area
- Convergence - 0.4mm within circle centered on the screen with a diameter equal to the vertical height, 0.7mm at any other point
- Brightness (preset) - ISR - 30 ft-L
- Slots for Input Adaptors - ISR - 4
- Connectors - ISR - Loop-through BNC x 3
- Analog Component - ISR - Y: 1.0 Vp-p, ± 6dB, high impedance R-Y/B-Y: 0.7Vp-p ± 6dB, high impedance
- Return Loss - ISR - More than 46dB (7MHz when 75( terminated)
- Remote Control Inputs - ISR - Remote 1: Loop-through D sub 9-pin -(for RS-485 serial remote control), Remote 2: D sub 9-pin
- AFC Time Constant - ISR - Fast mode:0.5ms; Normal mode 2ms
- Horizontal Hold - ISR - ( 500 Hz (when AFC 0.5ms)
- Retrace Time - ISR - Horizontal: Normal within 1ms, Underscan within 0-8ms; Vertical: within 10µs
- RASTER AND PICTURE PERFORMANCE Normal Scan - ISR - 5% overscan of the effective picture area
- Linearity - ISR - 0.5% within circle centered on the screen with a diameter equal to the vertical height, 1% at any other point
- Operating Temp. range - ISR - 0 to 40 (C (32-104 (F) Optimum operating range 20-30( C (68-86(F)
- Humidity - ISR - 0-90% non-condensing
- Altitude - ISR - 10,000 ft. (Approx 3,050 m)
- Dimensions (w x H x D) - ISR - 17 1/2" x 16 3/*" x 23 5/8" (444 x 414 x 570mm)
- Weight - ISR - 81lbs 9oz (37 kg)
- Newly developed Super HR Trinitron assures a high resolution of 900 TV lines
- SMPTE C standard phosphors
- Supplied Auto alignment system for easy set-up
- Equipped with color temperature alignment system for easy set-up with industry standard color analyzers (or Sony probe)
- Stabilized color temperature obtained with a beam of current feedback
- Component (Y/R-Y/B-Y)/RGB input facility available
- Accepts various signals by inserting optional input boards directly into the rear panel (equipped with 4 open slots)
- Number of Inputs greatly expanded when inserting optional input boards ; 24 composite, 12 serial digital, 9 component, 9 RGB or 8 Y/C inputs at the maximum
- Aspect ratio is switchable between 4:3 and 16:9, (16:9 bezel is available as an option)
- Serial and parallel remote control capability
- IC memory card available as an option for easy monitor set-up
- Supported by Sony Interactive Status Reporting (ISR) system for remote monitor diagnosis
- Optional: BKM10R - Monitor Control Unit
- Optional: BKM11R - Hand-held Control Panel
- Optional: BKM12Y/US - PCMCIA Memory Card
- Optional: BKM14L - Light Probe
- Optional: BKM20D - SDI Decoder/Input Adaptor (4:2:2)
- Optional: BKM21D - SDI Multi Decoder (4:2:2, 4fsc, NTSC, PAL)
- Optional: BKM22X - SDI Input Expansion Adaptor
- Optional: BKM24N - Precision NTSC Decoder
- Optional: BKM25P - Precision PAL Decoder
- Optional: BKM26M - Precision PAL-M Decoder/Input Adaptor
- Optional: BKM27T - Tri-Standard Decoder (NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
- Optional: BKM28X - Analog Input Expansion Adaptor
- Optional: BKM30E20 - Rack Mount and Slide Rail Kit for BVM-20x1 Series
- Optional: BKM32H - Joint Adaptor (attaches BKM-10R to BVM-20x1)
- Optional: BKM33H20 - 20" 16:9 Mask
- Optional: EWDISP/RSDP3F - 3 Yr. Ext. Warranty for Display Prods. in list price tier $5,001 - $7.5K
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2014 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.