HDCAM High Definition Camcorder w/HDVF-20 Viewfinder.The HDW-700A High Definition Camcorder is a 1080i compliant 2 million-pixel RGB camera utilizing 10-bit DSP.The camcorder is designed as a highly mobile, robust field acquisition system for Digital Electronic Cinematography, high definition sports, documentary, drama and natural history program creation.
- Combines an HD color video camera head with an HDCAM portable video cassette recorder
- Incorporates three 2/3-inch Power HAD FIT CCD imagers each with 2,200,000 pixels that conform to 1920(H) x 1080(V) CIF (Common Image Format)
- 10-bit A/D converter and Advanced Digital Signal Processor (ADSP) for excellent picture quality
- Superb recording quality and high reliability of the HDCAM format in the VTR section
- Provides superb portability and a dust and drip-proof design for use in High Definition ENG, EFP and other applications
- Optimum compromise between image quality and portability. Maintains lens commonality with current Digital Betacam®, Betacam SX® and Betacam SP® camcorders. A range of new high definition lenses available from Canon, Fujinon and Angenieux are recommended for highest HD picture quality. A broad range of standard definition high quality lenses can be used to capture credible HD imagery.
- Very low noise and a wide dynamic range ensure superb image capture within a wide range of scene illumination.
- Approximately 17lbs. total weight (with battery, cassette, viewfinder and small lens).
- Approximately 40W consumption; compatible with current LiIon and NiCad battery systems.
- Ensures reliable high definition image and sound capture in the field. Forty-minute HD video recording in small cassette is highly advantageous for a wide range of program origination and digital electronic cinematography applications (underwater, wildlife documentary, helicopter, etc.).
- Format supports 4 channels digital AES/EBU audio. Camcorder provides two input channels with redundant recording. Sync sound recording offers a significant advantage.
- High horizontal MTF of 2M pixel CCD maintained up to 24Mhz luminance. Full vertical resolution maintained in video components Y, Pr and Pb. Sophisticated digital image enhancement system.
- Allows instant pre-programming of the camcorder for different "looks" and shooting environments, such as emulating the attributes of a particular film stock, or matching multiple cameras precisely.
- The camcorder provides full quality analog color HD playback directly from the camcorder (without an adapter) or with HDSDI playback with the HDCA-701 adapter. Facilitates confirmation of "good takes" and viewing of "dailies" on location.
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 5.52 x 10.44 x 7.83 inches (140 x 265 x 340mm)
- Weight: Approx. 16.53 lbs. (8.0kg)(Operating weight with lens, cassette and battery)
- Power Requirements: DC 12V +5.0/-1.0V
- Power Consumption: Approx. 40W
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Humidity: 25 to 85% (relative humidity)
- Continuous Operating Time: Approx. 120 min. (with one BP-L90), or 80 min. (with one BP-L60)
- Sensitivity: F 8.0 at 2000Lux
- S/N Ratio: 54dB unweighted measured over 30Mhz bandwidth
- Genlock Video Input: BNC
- Time Code Input: BNC
- Time Code Output: BNC
- Monitor Out: BNC x 3
- Camera Mic In: XLR 3-pin
- Mic/Line In: XLR 3-pin x2
- Audio Monitor Out: XLR 3 pin
- Earphone Out: Mini jack
- Lens: 12-pin
- Remote: 8-pin
- DC Input: XLR 4-pin
- DC Output: 4-pin
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.