The DNW-90 is a 10 bit Digital Signal Processing camera and SX Recorder/Player packaged as a one piece camcorder.This "FIT" Power HAD camera provides performance of f10.0 @ 2000 Lux (89.9 Reflectance).New features include all digital recording, Turbo Gain, Good Shot marker and system docking capability.URL==:http://bssc.sel.sony.com/Professional/info/BPL90.htmlLABEL==:Important Announcement to the Purchasers of the BP-L90/L90A:==URL
- Variable speed electronic shutter
- Comprehensive menu control
- Precision audio level adjustment
- Setup card for uniform camcorder settings
- Color playback without an external adaptor as well as viewfinder playback on location
- Turbo Gain: high sensitivity, dramatically reduced smear
- Low acoustic noise
- Comprehensive LCD display
- Diagnostic information for easy maintenance
- As part of the Betacam SX Camcorder line, the DNW-90 is designed to bring both superior digital performance and high mobility to single camcorder operations in the field, even when shooting under difficult conditions. The smaller recording head drum developed by Sony has made possible a design more compact than conventional analog Betacam SP camcorders, with a shorter overall length and lower center of gravity for excellent balance. The DNW-90 weighs approximately 6 kg (13 lb 3 oz) including battery, tape, and lens.
- The DNW-90, like all the Betacam SX camcorders, combines the performance of digital recording with the convenience of an efficient data-handling format that fits up to 60 minutes of recording on a single 1/2-inch S-cassette. Compared to conventional analog Betacam SP equipment, Betacam SX camcorders can reduce tape consumption by half.
- Betacam SX camcorders, including the DNW-90, are not only smaller and lighter, they also achieve further reductions in the total shooting system needed by news acquisition crews. Betacam SX camcorders provide full-color playback without an external adaptor -- and longer recording of up to 60 minutes on a single S-cassette, so fewer tapes are required. They can incorporate an optional Slot-in Wireless Microphone Receiver and Internal Light System, saving even further on the equipment load that must be carried in the field.
- Mass: Approx. 4.0 kg (8 lb 13 oz)
- Operating weight: Approx. 6.0 kg (13 lb 3 oz)
- Power requirements: DC 12V ±5.0V/-1.0V
- Power consumption: 31W
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 25% to 85% (relative humidity)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.