With its ability to reject ambient noise, Sony's ECM-66B Uni-Directional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone is ideal for instrumental applications.; Features include a mic head that weighs only 7 grams, (0.25 ounces), a black finish, and a two-way powering system giving users the choice between; an AA-size battery or external power supply.;
- 130 dB SPL maximum input sound pressure level.
- Complete with in-line battery unit for 2-way powering.
- Frequency response: 70 to 14,000 Hz.
- Output Connector: XLR-3-12C type.
- Sensitivity (0d B=1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz): -50.0 dB ± 2 dB.
- Dynamic Range: Equal to or greater than 101 dB.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A weighted, 1 kHz, 1 Pa.): Equal to or greater than 65 dB.
- Wind Noise (w/wind screen): Equal to or less than 50 dB SPL.
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours.
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Capsule type - Electret condenser
- Frequency response - 70-14,000Hz
- Directivity - UNI
- Microphone cable - 3m
- Output connector - XLR-3-12C TYPE
- Sensitivity (0dB=1V/Pa, at 1kHz) -50.0dB ± 2dB
- Output impedance at 1 kHz - 100ohms
- Dynamic Range - equal to or greater than 101dB
- Signal to noise ratio (A weighted,1kHz,1Pa.) - equal to or greater than 65dB
- Wind Noise (w/wind screen) - equal to or less than 50dB SPL
- Maximum input sound pressure level - 130dB SPL
- Power supply
- Battery - SUM-3(NS) (1.5V)
- Battery Life - Approx 300H
- Ext. Power - DC48V
- Inherent noise (0dB SPL=20µPa.) - equal to or less than 29dB SPL
- Designed for instrumental applications
- 2-way powering-AA-size battery or external power supply
- 130dB SPL max. input sound pressure level
- Black Finish
- Complete with in-line battery unit for 2-way powering
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.