The DY-700 mates high D-9 recording capabilities with JVC professional camera performance, all in an ergonomic package. D-9's outstanding picture quality is derived from 4:2:2, 8-bit component processing that assures the highest resolution and color detail even over multiple generations. Horizontal resolution for the system is 720 pixels or 540 TV lines. To maintain the best possible image quality in multi-generation editing and digital search, the compression ratio is set to a very mild 3.3 to 1 with DCT-based intra-frame coding and a data recording rate of 50 Mbps. The combination of these specifications with wide-band component recording enables D-9 to reproduce the finest color details and subtlest contrasts of an image while minimizing artifacts. The advanced capabilities of JVC's D-9 bring a new world of powerful editing features to your edit suite.
- Camcorder head only (does not include lens or viewfinder)
- Provides low-cost 4:2:2 digital acquisition
- Ideal for use with BR-D750U/350U studio VTRs
- Virtually lossless 3.3:1 compression and 50Mbps data rate, resulting in crisp, artifact-free images
- 104-minute maximum recording time
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.