Equipped with five RS-422 (9-pin) VTR remote terminals, the AG-A850 edit controller can control five VTRs and produce up to three tapes at one time. This unit also features a multi-event memory that stores up to 512 events for automatic and continous editing. The AG-A850 can be used with a variety of systems, from ENG editing to program production.
- AG-A850 can be used with a variety of systems from ENG editing to program production
- Equipped with 5 RS-422 (9-pin) VTR remote terminals
- Unit can control 5 VTRs (3 recorders and 2 source players), allowing simultaneous production of 3 videotapes
- Alternatively, the unit can perform A/B roll editing, selecting 4 source players and editing to 1 recorder
- Stores up to 512 events, permitting continuous automatic editing of a program with many cuts and transitions
- Edited data can be held in memory for up to 3 days or can be downloaded to a computer
- 2 sets of jog and shuttle dials assure quick, accurate and simultaneous control of both source and recorder
- 10-key pad adds convenience for entering edit points
- 2 GPI ports (RCA jacks), 1 of which can be set for 2 operations in 1 event, allowing control of a CD, DVE or character generator, or any device that has a GPI terminal
- Monitor display output
- 4-channel audio editing
- +/-0 frame-accurate editing (time code only)
- Time code capability
- Audio split editing
- Auto tag for match frame editing
- Simple-mode setting
- Color frame editing with servo lock or time code
- The AG-850 is equipped with 5 RS-422 (9-pin) remote terminals for connection with VTRs. When you connect 4 players and 1 recorder, the AG-A850 allows control of 2 players as source machines.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.