The Matchmaker is a bi-directional audio interface between the unbalanced outputs of consumer-style equipment and the balanced inputs of professional gear.
- The ability to bridge a stereo pair of 600 Ohm balanced or unbalanced, +4dB lines and convert these signals into a 0.25V (-10dB) feed for consumer type equipment.
- Also converts the unbalanced, stereo, 0.25V (-10dB) output of consumer gear to a transformer balanced, floating (isolated) 600 Ohm professional line level signals.
- Unbalanced I/O are RCA type.
- Balanced I/O are XLR type.
- Gain adjustment with 4 pots accessible through holes in the enclosure .
Additional Detailed Information:
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.