DAT Recorder/Reproducer. Optional features include: Time Code Reader/Generator, Digital I/O, Memory Start, and a RS-232C interface.
- An affordable recorder suited for simple on-air applications
- Recording/playback of digital audio data sampled at 32kHz
- Allows flexible system configurations with three recorders and a full range of options for each recorder
- Sophisticated electronic editing capability
- SMPTE/EBU time code recording/reading
- Memory start for instant-start playback
- Synchronized operation with video/audio equipment
- Time code chase synchronization (PCM-7050/7030 with appropriate options)
- 4-head construction for RAW (Read-After-Write) and RMW (Read-Modify-Write)
- Search/location capability
- Variable speed playback in a range of ±12.5%
- Switchable sampling frequencies of 48kHz and 44.1kHz (PCM-7010 supports recording and playback of digital audio data sampled at 32kHz)
- Controlled from Sony video editor BVE-9100/910 or digital audio editor DAE-3000
- 19-inch rack mountable with optional rack mount rail/adapter RMM-30/31
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.