The 760A stereo audio monitor, the audio engineer can analyze a pattern display of the stereo audio signal This display, along with a high resolution bar graph, provides accurate monitoring and measurement capabilities Used in both operation and setup, the instrument provides immediate feed-back of the audio signal for creative or technical correction With the appropriate test signals, the unit can also be used for accurate phase and amplitude measurements On the CRT and adjacent bar graph, you can observe amplitude information, stereo separation, and phase correlation between the left and right channels The 760A is ideally suited for use in editing suites, master control, transmission, and any other locations where monitoring the stereo audio signal is a must.
- Graphic CRT display of stereo audio signal
- AGC for continuously viewable pattern
- Bar graph for quick setups and accurate peak indication
- Third bar indicates mono compatibility when set to L+R
- Suitable for phase and amplitude measurements
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.