VITC-to-LTC Translator?translates at play & search speeds.
- Translates VITC into LTC at play speed and at search speeds from ±10X play speed down to still-frame
- LTC output can be read by other HORITA LTC products to display the VITC time code numbers frame-by-frame, make window dubs, log tapes, etc.
- LTC outputs can operate time code-based editing systems that use LTC rather than VITC and can be used to synchronize audio or video recorders requiring LTC, or to make LTC copies, etc.
- VLT-50 auto select mode automatically routes externally applied LTC directly to the LTC output if VITC is unreadable or not present
- Switch selectable forward only or bidirectional forward/reverse LTC output from the VLT-50
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.