Stand Alone or Computer Controlled "Industrial" Character Generator adds Titles, Source ID, Time-Date, Automatic Time Synchronized Captions. The SCT-50 is a character generator that operates either stand alone or with a computer to title, caption, or time-date stamp video from cameras, VCRs, computers, etc. Insert up to 9 lines of 20 characters each into a video image to add source ID, to show camera number and location for security, video data collection, or other video monitoring systems. Use the internal clock calendar to add a real time/ date stamp to video images. Release V3.xx of the SCT-50 operating system features an expanded user interface that increases the SCT-50 setup screens from one to five, including a help screen. 36 time and 60 date display formats are available , as well as auto line numbering, a continuously variable vertical split screen for letterbox displays, two page memory, plus many more new features. Shipped with new SCT-50s, it is also available as a $50 upgrade for most older units. Use the supplied "GMAN Lite" text editor/ control software to automate stand alone operation, operate video information displays, add instructional information or subtitling, log and document experiments, etc. "GMAN Lite" controls from 1 to 99 individual SCT-50s using only a single RS-232 comm port on your PC. Automatically stores 99 individual SCT-50 screens, any of which can quickly be selected and sent to an individual SCT-50, or multiple SCT-50s. The full version of the GMAN software (below) adds additional effects and features such as timed on/off and random text movement. * Front panel switch control for stand alone operation or simple commands from computer for character selection, location, size, background, flashing, black or white, horizontal and vertical, text or HEX data monitor. * Unique continuously variable "split screen" mode allows character placement anywhere on the screen, or out of the action on letterbox displays. * Standard DB-9 connectors for serial port with RS-232 loop-thru operation allows up to 99 units to be daisy chained together and individually or group addressed by PC. * Programming examples are included in both Basic and C.
- Adds titles or captions to video from cameras, VCRs and computers
- Use for video data collection and monitoring, adding instructional information, time and date or other information from PC
- Log and document experiments, add video source ID, camera and location display for security monitoring, video information displays and subtitling
- Standard DB-9 connectors for serial port with RS-232 loopthrough operation allows up to 99 units to be daisy-chained together and individually or group addressed by PC
- Front panel switch control for stand-alone operation or simple 2-letter commands from computer for character selection, location, size, background, flashing, black or white, horizontal and vertical position, text or HEX data monitor
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.